Click to enlarge image(s)
TORANA TOUGH - HISTORY OF HOLDEN TORANA 1967-1980
Its humble beginnings as a 1.1 litre badge-engineered version of the Vauxhall Viva through to the awesome 5.0 litre V8 A9X variant, Holden`s Torana was one of the most unique models produced by General Motors anywhere in the world.
How many other manufacturers ultimately offered 4, 6 and 8 cylinder engines in the same body shell? While the German prestige marques are doing it in the 21st century, GM`s little Australian outpost was covering all bases in the 1970s.
● HB Torana - The Great Escape
● LC Torana Development
● LC Torana - Holden's Exciting New Breakaway
● LC Torana GTR XU-1 - Torana the Great
● LJ Torana - When You're Hot You're Hot
● TA Torana
● LJ Torana GTR XU-1
● LJ Torana GTR XU-1 V8 - Bullet on Wheels
● Torana GTR-X - RD003
● LH Torana Development
● LH Torana - The Car of its Time
● LH Torana SL/R 5000 L34
● LX Torana - Luxury at a Price you can Afford
● LX Torana SS & SL/R 5000 - A9X
● UC Torana - Dedicated to the Driver
● Torana Specials
● Torana Identification
● Engines EH to XU-1 & Beyond
A great sequel to Monaro Magic, Torana Tough features 304 pages of history, great images and full details on paint, trim and options.
Postage cost: $15.50
Postage will be added after you have placed your order.
You will then be emailed an updated invoice.